1) Aventura Amazonia is the largest adventure park in Andalucia and features multi-sport circuits and treetop zip lining. Located just 500m from the beach in the popular coastal area of Elviria, the park has 83 tree challenges, 20 ziplines distributed over 6 adventure circuits for varying ages and skill levels, and an amazing 240m long treetop zipline, the longest in the region! The MiniKids area offers adventure challenges for younger children aged 4-7 and there is also a cafeteria for refreshments and snacks between tree-top adventures.
2) Costa Jump is a brand new indoor trampoline park based in San Pedro. Since it opened its doors in October, locals and tourists alike have flocked to the massive indoor area filled with wall to wall trampolines; featuring 50 interconnected trampolines in total and a ‘foam pit’! 1 hour jump time including non-slip Costa Jump socks costs 12 per person.
3) Go-karting is a fun hour-long activity for the whole family! Karting Experience have circuits in Mijas and on the rooftop of the Miramar commercial centre in Fuengirola. Visitors are given helmets and protective gear and the tracks are up to 450 meters long and 6 meters wide. Karts have 160cc engines and can reach approximately 30mph and are designed for maximum safety. Children must be 10 years old or over and both locations have quaint outside terraces with drinks and snack bars.
4) Quad Safari Costa del Sol is located in Mijas Costa and offers a fun off-road day out for friends and families alike! Trips are between three to six hours long and guides operate with small groups with a focus on touring the beautiful surrounding natural areas of Estepona, rather than speed. A driving license is required by drivers and passengers have to be a minimum age of 7. The company offers a minibus pick up/drop off service from Mijas, Fuengirola and Marbella.
5) Paintball Marbella is tucked away in the Sierra del Las Nieves mountains, just 20 minutes inland from Marbella. The grounds cover 50,000 square meters of beautiful Spanish countryside and has been designed to emulate adventure movie scenes. Groups must be a minimum of 8 people and are given full protective gear and top quality paintball guns! For those seeking even higher thrills on their next Costa Vacation, Adventure-Spain have a variety of further options!
Our resorts are located between Mijas and Marbella with easy access to the main motorway and a variety of great public transport links. For assistance with your reservation and with booking a fun family activity during your next holiday on the Costa del Sol, please do not hesitate to contact us!